Chair: Chris Tandy
Vice Chair: Nathan Soules & Randy Ihara
a. Conduct research on local, state, and national issues of importance to the County Committee’s mission and to Democratic candidates or officeholders.
b. Provide the County Committee membership, the citizens of Loudoun County, and elected Democrats as necessary or requested, with timely and accurate factual information regarding such issues.
c. Draft press releases for Resolutions passed by the County Committee and follow-up on the issuance of press releases to be edited and distributed by the Communications Committee.
2020 – 2021 Resolutions
- 2020/01/11 – Repeal of the so-called “Right to Work” Law
- 2020/05/07 – Release of ICE Detainees from Virginia Prisons
2018 – 2019 Resolutions
- 2018/07/05 – Cruel Immigration Policies Of Trump Administration
- 2018/09/06 – Supporting Didlake Employees Right To Organize
- 2018/11/08 – Thelma Dodson Memorial – Passed by DPVA 2018/12/08
- 2019/01/03 – National Infrastructure Bank
- 2019/01/03 – Supporting The Renewables First Act by Zero Carbon Virginia
- 2019/06/06 – Asking the Virginia Governor to Ignore Trump’s Transgender Ban in Virginia’s National Guard and Air National Guard
- 2019/08/01 – Resolution in Favor of Holding a Climate Debate
- 2016/02/04 – Condemning Electors Chosen By Congressional District Votes
- 2016/0/505 – Opposing Comstock Immigration Policy & Vote To Support Amicus Brief
- 2016/05/05 – Opposing Right To Work Constitutional Amendment
- 2016/05/05 – Urging Verizon To Settle With Workers
- 2016/06/02 – AT&T Short Hill Data Center Permit
- 2016/06/02 – Censure Of Dick Black Syria Visit
- 2016/06/02 – Combat Injured Veterans Tax Fairness
- 2016/07/07 – Opposing Comstock Zika Vote